How to Succeed in an Online Course?
This tutorial is designed to help you prepare for taking an online course. It will help you improve your online learning strategies and familiarize yourself with the skills to succeed in an online learning environment.
Upon successful completion of all modules, you will be able to:
- Evaluate your readiness to take an online course
- Recognize effective learning habits and techniques
- Identify basic time management skills
- Recall the relationship between course participation and academic success
- Recognize the differences between traditional classroom and online courses
Dr. Bruce Tsuji, Department of Psychology
Haidee Thanda, Educational Development Centre
Introduction (2:13 minutes)