- Respond to one of the following three questions/tasks. Be sure to share your own personal experiences and respond to your classmates' posts:
- In what ways, if any, do I currently encourage students in my face-to-face or online courses to think of themselves as a community of learners?
- Is there something to be gained from encouraging students to think of themselves as a community of learners? Reflect on your own experiences.
- Share an activity you have used/participated in that could help create a learning community for one of the following categories:
- ice-breaker/intro activities;
- learner/peer feedback;
- group/collaborative project.
2. Don’t forget to indicate which option you have chosen in your post.
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)