1. I want to teach an online course
2. Planning your online course
3. Eight lessons learned from teaching online – additional resource –
4. What does an Instructional Designer do
1. Kaplan, Dean (2008). The development of online courses. In T. Anderson, The Theory and Practice of Online Learning. Read pp. 186 - 192.
1. Cyboran, Vince (2007). Lesson planning: The missing link in e-learning course design
2. Phelps, Renata, Ledgerwood Toni, and Bartlett, Liz (2000). Managing the transition to online teaching: the role of project management methodology in the learning organisation ePublications@SCU
3. Chapman, Diane and Todd, Nicolet (2003). Using the Project Approach to Online Course Development.
4. Cindy, I. and Dicks, D. (208). Instructional designers at work: A study of how designers design. Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology. Volume 34(2). Spring, 2008. http://www.cjlt.ca/index.php/cjlt/article/view/495/226
5. Kenny, R. et al. A Review of What Instructional Designers Do: Questions Answered and Questions Not Asked. Canadian Journal of Learning and Technology. Volume 31(5), Winter, 2005. http://cjlt.csj.ualberta.ca/index.php/cjlt/article/view/147/140