Blended and Online Teaching
- Groom, M. (2013). History of Synchronous Technology in Distance Education (Prezi presentation). Retrieved from http://prezi.com/cqnppnik3kma/synchronous-distant-education/.
- Higley, M. (2013). Benefits of Synchronous and Asynchronous eLearning. Retrieved from http://elearningindustry.com/benefits-of-synchronous-and-asynchronous-e-learning.
- Hrastinski, S. (2008). Asynchronous and Synchronous EL-earning. EDUCAUSE Quarterly, 31 (4). Retrieved from http://www.educause.edu/ero/article/asynchronous-and-synchronous-e-learning.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Education, Center for Technology in Education. (2010). Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Distance Learning Activities. Retrieved from http://olms.cte.jhu.edu/olms/data/resource/7643/Synchronous%20vs%20Asynchronous%20Learning%20Activities.pdf.
- Karbach, M. (2014) 10 Great Screen Capture Web Tools for Students and Teachers. Retrieved from http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2014/01/10-great-screen-capture-web-tools-for.html.
- Karbach, M. (n.d.) Teacher Guides. Retrieved from http://www.educatorstechnology.com/p/teacher-guides.html.
- Karbach, M. (n.d.) Teacher Tools. Retrieved from http://www.educatorstechnology.com/p/teacher-tools.html.
- Pearson Higher Education. (2012, December 6). Finding the best uses of new instructional technologies. Retrieved April 9, 2014, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEoVuubeDoM.
- Slatinsky, D. (2013). Synchronous Vs. Asynchronous: How to Pick Your Training Delivery Method. Learning Solutions Magazine. Retrieved from http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/1197/synchronous-or-asynchronous-how-to-pick-your-training-delivery-method.
- University of Toronto. (n.d.) An Overview of Synchronous and Asynchronous Communication Styles. Retrieved from http://ctl.utsc.utoronto.ca/technology/communication_styles.
- Wilson, S. (2009). SECTIONS Analysis of Online Education. Retrieved from http://www.scribd.com/doc/17467100/SECTIONS-Analysis-of-Online-Education.
Last modified: Friday, 4 July 2014, 9:30 AM