Blended and Online Teaching
- Andrade, HG. (2000). Using Rubrics to Promote Thinking and Learning. Educational Leadership, 57(5), 13-18.
- Mertler, Craig A. (2001). Designing scoring rubrics for your classroom. Practical Assessment, Research & Evaluation, 7(25). Retrieved from http://PAREonline.net/getvn.asp?v=7&n=25.
- Elliot, B. (2008). E-Pedagogy and E-Assessment: Paper presented at the Twelfth International Computer Assisted Assessment (CAA) Conference, Leicestershire, UK. Retrieved from http://caaconference.co.uk/pastConferences/2008/proceedings/Elliott_B_final_formatted_i1.pdf.
- Solan, AM, and N Linardopoulos. (2011). Development, Implementation, and Evaluation of a Grading Rubric for Online Discussions. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 7(4), 452. Retrieved from http://jolt.merlot.org/vol7no4/linardopoulos_1211.htm.
- Sull, EC. The Online Educator's Complete Guide to Grading Assignments, Part 1. Faculty Focus. Retrieved from http://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/online-education/the-online educators-complete-guide-to-grading-assignments-part-1/.
- Sull, EC. (2012, May). The Online Educator's Complete Guide to Grading Assignments, Part 2. Faculty Focus. Retrieved from http://www.facultyfocus.com/articles/online-education/the- online-educators-complete-guide-to-grading-assignments-part-2/.
Last modified: Friday, 25 July 2014, 10:09 AM