- Anderson, T. (2003). Getting the Mix Right Again: An updated and theoretical rationale for interaction. The International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning. 4 (2). Retrieved from http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/149/230.
- Anderson, T., Miyazoe, T. (2010). The Interaction Equivalency Theorem. Journal of Interactive Online Learning, 9 (2), 94-104. Retrieved from http://www.ncolr.org/jiol/issues/pdf/9.2.1.pdf.
- Boyle, E., Rothstein, H. (2008). Essentials of College and University Teaching: A Practical Guide. 3rd ed. Vancouver, BC: Proactive Press.
- Csikszentmihalyi, M. (1993). The Evolving Self: A Psychology for the Third Millennium. New York, NY: HarperCollins.
- Edith Cowen University, Centre of Learning and Development. What is Active Learning? Retrieved from http://intranet.ecu.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/491189/AEL-What-is-Active-Learning-Summary-video.pdf
- Harvard Magazine. (2012, February 9). Eric Mazur shows interactive teaching. Retrieved April 9, 2014, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wont2v_LZ1E.
- Keller, John. (2013, September 17). John Keller’s ARCS model. Retrieved from http://www.arcsmodel.com/.
- Northwest Iowa Community College. (2011, February 8). What is Active Learning? Retrieved April 9, 2014, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsDI6hDx5uI.
- Smith, P.L, Ragan, T.J. Promoting Interest and Motivation in Learning. Retrieved from http://higheredbcs.wiley.com/legacy/college/smith/0471393 533/web_chaps/wch03.pdf.
Last modified: Friday, 18 July 2014, 4:24 PM