Blended and Online Teaching
- Ball, T.C., Leppington, R. (2013). Community-Building Learning Groups in an Online Course: A Study of Functional Moves. The Northwest Journal of Communication, 41 (1): 109.
- EdenTreeTV. (2011, April 20). Essentials of Supporting Online Learning Communities. Retrieved April 10, 2014, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-X06q-Z7RQ.
- Hessler, H.B., Taggart, A.R. (n.d.) A Review of Building Learning Communities in Cyberspace: Effective Strategies for the Online Classroom. Retrieved from http://kairos.technorhetoric.net/7.1/binder.html?reviews/hesslertaggart/index.html.
- Lewis, D., Allan, B., & Society for Research into Higher Education. (2005). Virtual learning communities: A guide for practitioners. Maidenhead, Berkshire: Open University Press.
- Paloff, R., Pratt, K. (1999). Building learning communities in cyberspace: effective strategies for the online classroom. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Paloff, R., Pratt, K. (2005). Online Learning Communities. Revisited. Paper presented at 21st Annual Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning, Wisconsin, United States. Retrieved from http://www.uwex.edu/disted/conference/resource_library/proceedings/05_1801.pdf.
- PSU World Campus Faculty Development. (2011, January 25). Building the Online Learning Community. Retrieved April 10, 2014, from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VykafuRwKKA&list=PL005C6939893E0FEA.
- Schwier, R. (2006). Shaping the Metaphor of Community in Online Learning Environments. Retrieved from http://www.scribd.com/doc/3882087/Shaping-the-metaphor-of-community-in-online-learning-environments-.
Last modified: Friday, 25 July 2014, 10:10 AM