Blended and Online Teaching
- Devine, C. (2013). The Skills Both Online Students and Teachers Must Have. Retrieved from http://www.edudemic.com/the-skills-both-online-students-and-teachers-must-have/.
- Kassop, M. (2003) Ten Ways Online Education Matches or Surpasses Face-to-Face. Retrieved from http://technologysource.org/article/ten_ways_online_education_matches_or_surpasses_facetoface_learning/.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions. (2014). Benefits and Challenges of Online Instruction. Retrieved from http://www.mghihp.edu/faculty/faculty-compass/teaching/Prepare-Your-Course/Online/Benefits-and-challenges-of-online-instruction.aspx.
- Thomas, MJW (2002). Learning within Incoherent Structures: The Space of Online Discussion Forums. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning 18(3): 351-66.
- University of New Hampshire. (2012). Benefits and Challenges. Retrieved from http://www.unh.edu/eunh/benefits-challenges.
Last modified: Thursday, 3 July 2014, 11:35 AM